Sun, Sep 05|
Pedaling through the Past: A Seattle Urban Bike Tour
Global Family Travels has partnered with the Downtown Seattle Association to offer a guided urban bike adventure starting August 29 – end of September. This excursion is free and open to the public, but attendance is limited and registration is required. Recommended for confident cyclists only!
Time & Location
Sep 05, 2021, 10:00 AM – 12:30 PM
Seattle, Seattle, WA, USA
About the Event
Our Seattle's bike adventuer starts and ends at Downtown Seattle's Tilikum Place Park, at 2710 5th Ave., Seattle, where you will meet your tour guide, James Grindle.
Before registering for this event, please fill out and submit our waiver here. The confirmation of your registration means you accepted and signed the waiver.
- Bikes and helmet are not included. Bike options include: Bring your own bike, rent a bike through Pedal Anywhere, or use Lime bike share. Please contact us if you plan to use Lime Bike and we can help pre-order them for delivery to the park.
- Biker experience is Intermediate, and participants must be somewhat in shape as there are a few minor hills on this tour. Participants on this tour should be comfortable riding in an urban setting like downtown Seattle where there are cars, buses, and other bikers to be aware of.
- This tour is not recommended for inexperienced bike riders, and children under the age of 16 are not permitted to join this tour.
- During this tour all participants must wear a bike helmet in accordance with King County law. If you’re planning to rent a Lime bike, bring a helmet since they are not included in the rental.
- Your guide James will go over some bicycle safety tips at the beginning of the tour, but it is recommended that you familiarize yourself prior to the tour with bike etiquette and safety. See the National Highway Traffic Safety Association for more information.
Seattle History Bike Tour
This bike adventure, which is 6.5 miles long and is 2.5 hour duration. Minimum Age: 16 Tour Cost: This tour is free to attend thanks to the support of the Downtown Seattle Association. What is included? English speaking guide service What is excluded? Bikes and helmet are not included (Bike options: Bring your own bike, rent a bike through Pedal Anywhere, or use Lime bike share) Tips for the tour guide Meals Transportation Entrance fees to activities or attractions$0.00